WHAT IS DEM SURFACE
Read More:-INTRODUCTION OF DIGITAL ELEVATION MODEL
Fill in the Add XY dialogue box. Select the data table where placed. The data table should be .csv formate. Select the Xyz field. Edit the coordinate system. Then press OK.
- WHAT IS THE TIN SURFACE
HOW TO CREATE TIN SURFACE FROM AutoCAD CIVIL 3D.
Open the AutoCAD civil 3d > Go to the new > Select in the file name- Autodesk Civil 3D (Metric) NCS.
HOW TO CREATE TIN SURFACE FROM ARC MAP
WHAT IS MERIDIAN
- True meridian
- Magnetic meridian
- Arbitrary meridian
The compass consists of (i) A magnetic needle (ii) A graduated circle (iii) A line of sight
There are three types of compass in common use.
1. The prismatic Compass:- The prismatic Compass may be held in the hand, but for better result, it is usually mounted on a light striped which carries a verticle spindle in the ball and socket joint to which the box is screwed. By means of this arrangement, the instrument can be quickly leveled and also rotated in a horizontal plane and clamped in any position.
2. Surveying Compass or Surveyor's Compass:-
The Surveyor's Compass was formerly much used in land surveying, but now it is little used.
The main difference between prismatic compass and surveying compass is east and west quadrants to reverse to each other.
The nature of has magnetic needle is aligned with the local magnetic meridian, then It is of great use in engineering for directional purposes. It is also used for finding the difference between the true meridian and magnetic meridian in surveying and mapping.
Use of magnetic meridian
- Conic projection
- Cylindrical projection
- Planar projection
How To Read National Grid reference numbers
- Ten digits..........23371 06519.....Locating a point within a 1m square
- Eight digits.......2337 0651..........Locating a point within a10 m square
- Six digits...........233 065........... Locating a point within a 100m square
- Four digits.........23 06................Locating a point within a 1 km square
- Two digits.........2 0 ....................Locating a point within a 1 km square
|WHAT- IS- THE- NATIONAL- GRID -REFERENCE -IN- THE -MAPPING|
India Nepal datum the area of covered in nine zones.
- Location of the points on the earth's surface.
- The development of the land.
- To determine encroachment.
- Engineering, construction, archaeological, and mining projects, etc.
- For government needs.
- The fundamental of land surveying is the exact position of the point on the earth's surface. It is possible only surveying with GPS.
- In the GPS method, the coordinates give very precise than other methods of survey due to human, instrumental and natural error.
- GPS reading gives three coordinates which are important for land development and site planning work.
- GPS survey is not completely replaced of theodolite, total station, and other survey equipment due to non-availability of satellite signals near tree and building.
Methods of the land survey with GPS
- Due to a long period of data collection give more accurate data.
- The data collections are not affected due to the visibility of each other baseline points.
|TIN SURFACE MODEL|
READ MORE:-HOW TO CREATE 3D TIN SURFACE
1. Space Segment.
2. Control Segment.
3. User Segment
WHAT IS THE DATA
. The spatial data are represented in two basic models in the GIS.
|Vector data map|
(II) Hierarchical Model:-The hierarchical dataset organizes data in a tree structure. Data is structured downward in the hierarchy of tables. Any level in the hierarchy can have unlimited children. But any child can have only one parent. A hierarchical model is a tree structure. The advantage of the hierarchical model has a high-speed dataset and ease of updating.
(III) Network Model:-The network database organizes data in a network. The network DBMS have not much more acceptance in GIS than the hierarchical DBMS. The more powerful structure for representing data relationships allows for more realistic modeling of geographic phenomena.
The creation of cropped surface required a tin surface . After opening the tin surface drawing go to the home the create ground data pa...
Upendra Kumar VERNIER THEODOLITE There are three methods for a measure of an angle with the theodolite. 1. Direct method 2.Repetition...
Upendra Kumar For the determining exact locations of the object in the map on the earth, surface uses a term by bearing. It is useful...
upendra kumar Difference between theodolite and total station. THEODOLITE 1. Theodolite is an instrument that works on rays of li...