surveyor. The main aim of plotting is the preparation of plans and sections according to field survey
notes. The plotting is completed by the surveyor or his jurisdiction. All types of surveying finished
after plotting complete.
- Left the margin about 2 cm all over the drawing sheet.
- Choose a suitable scale on which scale covers the whole surveyed area.
- Write the title block in the right-hand bottom corner.
- A north line is also shown in the upper right corner.
- The main station, subsidiary station, chain line should be shown as per standard symbols.
- The conventional symbol used in the preparation of a map should be shown on the right-hand side.
- The scale of the map drawn below the heading of the map
- PLOTTING BY PARALLEL MERIDIANS THROUGH EACH STATION:- In this method the
- BY PAPER PROTECTOR METHOD:- In this method, the traverse is drawn with the use of a large protector. The bearing of the line is drawn a central meridian from the center of the paper and protector. The length of the lines is drawn with the help of a scale ruler.
- BY RECTANGULAR COORDINATES METHOD